For very high-risk applications, such as exposed bridge crossings, bridge risers and creek crossings, no other material provides more protection from damage than OMNI’s steel Opti-Com™ conduit. The steel OptiCom™ is also ideal for use in underground bore applications.
- WEATHERPROOF WITH INTERNAL BONDING ASSEMBLY.
- PROVIDES 4” CONDUIT MOVEMENT.
- UL FILE NO. #-11853.
- SA CERTIFIED FILE NO. 11584 (WHEN USED WITH EXTERNAL TYPE BJ BONDING JUMPER).
Rugged, industry-standard construction
- The steel Opti-Com™ system is manufactured using 4-inch rigid galvanized steel and is available with either three or four factory installed inner ducts.
Easy to install
- Each section is threaded and coupled for easy joining.
- Inner duct alignment is simple and secure, due to the same gasketed coupling system used in other Opti-Com™ systems.
- No transition boxes or handholes are required when transitioning from steel to PVC or fiberglass Opti-Com™. Instead, a specially designed and threaded adapter is all that’s needed, significantly reducing installation labor.
Long service life
- Steel is galvanized for additional protection from corrosion.
Full system configuration
- Available with a full line of factory bends, expansion joints and bridge hangers to accommodate virtually any installation requirement.
- Pre-ducted Opti-Com™ conduit systems are also available with bullet-resistant fiberglass, standard wall fiberglass and PVC outer jackets.
- Heavier wall than regular fiberglass: hardened surface is resistant to numerous types of ammunition.
- Cost-efficient replacement for steel in many high risk areas.