HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
For easy identification in multiple duct runs, HDPE Innerduct comes in a variety of colors including black, white, green, yellow, red, blue, and orange. Footage marks are printed on the outer wall every two feet for run length verification. Innerduct is also available with interior or exterior ribs or both. All ribs are longitudinal for less friction when pulling into conduit system or when installing cable. Available with ropes or tapes pre-inserted. Contact your OMNI representative for further information. Note: Dimensions do not include internal or external rib heights where applicable. Other sizes and wall thickness available upon request.
- FOOTAGE MARKS ON THE OUTER WALL EVERY TWO FEET FOR RUN LENGTH VERIFICATION.
- INNER-DUCT IS ALSO AVAILABLE WITH INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR RIBS, OR BOTH.
- CUSTOM SIZES AND WALL THICKNESS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- COMES IN A VARIETY OF COLORS INCLUDING BLACK, WHITE, GREEN, YELLOW, RED, BLUE AND ORANGE.
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE COMPOUND, DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
- Locate buried conduit using conventional toning equipment.
- Copper conductor is easily separated from conduit wall to enable joining conduit and copper conductor.
- Standard continuous lengths of products are available.
- Color selection of conduit is available.
OMNI uses a high density polyethylene compound that is designed specifically for manufacturing telecommunications HDPE duct. The physical properties and attributes are listed within the following table:
Heavy Wall Tubular
|Property||ASTM Test Method||Typical Value|
|Density||ASTM D 1505||0.946 – 0.955 g/cc|
|Melt Index||ASTM 1238||0.06 – 0.25 g/10min|
|Tensile Strength @yield||D 638||3250 psi|
|Tensile Strength @break||D 638||4600 psi|
|Ultimate Elongation, %||D 790||>690%|
|Flexural Modulus, psi||D 638||120,000 – 185,000 psi|
|Brittleness Temperature||D 746 Procedure A||<-76°C|
|ESCR, F0, Hours||D 1693 Condition C||>1500|