OMNI offers a complete selection of underground enclosures for use as splice boxes, pull boxes, or equipment enclosures. We have a wide variety of stackable box sizes:
- With open or closed bases.
- With or without mouseholes.
- Standard locking or steel covers.
- With or without logos and/or electronic marker, and box extensions.
- IDEAL ENCLOSURES FOR USE AS SPLICE BOXES, PULL BOXES, OR EQUIPMENT ENCLOSURES.
- OPTIONS INCLUDE OUR WIDE VARIETY OF STACKABLE BOX SIZES, WITH OPEN OR CLOSED BASES, WITH OR WITHOUT MOUSEHOLES, STANDARD LOCKING, OR STEEL COVERS, WITH OR WITHOUT LOGOS AND/OR ELECTRONIC MARKER, AND BOX EXTENSIONS.
- AVAILABLE IN POLYMER CONCRETE OR FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION, BOTH OFFERING HIGH STRENGTH AND LIGHT WEIGHT.
- IDEAL FOR USE IN AREAS WITH LIGHT VEHICULAR TRAFFIC AND DESIGNED TO HANDLE A LOAD OF 5,000 LBS. OVER A 10″ X 10″ AREA.
- STANDARD COVER OPTIONS INCLUDE: LOCKING COVERS, NON-LOCKING COVERS & H-20 STEEL COVERS.
Your choice of enclosure is available in polymer concrete or fiberglass construction, both offering high strength and light weight. These boxes are ideal for use in areas with light vehicular traffic, as they are designed to handle a load of 5,000 lbs. over a 10″ x 10″ area.